Monday 8 February 2010

Junk Modelling and Trauma.

First, let me say that dancing... for me... is reserved for the time when you have had 5 or so pints or you do it unconsciously whilst listening to a song you like...

The above statement was not true of my dance class this afternoon! We were put completely out of our comfort zone, rather like Music and Drama. However, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, we all had fun and it is something we agreed would be useful for when we teach!

We even managed to dance to this, but obviously not in such an impressive manner;



Anyway, Art was good this morning, I enjoyed it although the others threw themselves into it literally! It was a practical on how to use plaster of paris and junk. Basically we had to make a model about weather. We went for a windmill. What you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of visitors to this page