Thursday 11 February 2010

Cues and Cubes

I really am struggling for witty titles as you can see...

English was straightforward today. I understood nearly everything he said which was fantastic! We did also hand our PLP's in (Personal Learning Plan's) today.

With that in mind I wanted to share with you 2 books which I purchased on Amazon yesterday which had really good reviews.

Passing the Numeracy Skills Test (Achieving QTS)
 
 





Passing the Literacy Skills Test (Achieving QTS)









I've only flicked through them but they look REALLY useful. I'll update obviously when I've had a chance to use them.

Massive realisational shock today when our Maths lecturer said "Of course this will help you when you are in schools in 3 weeks,"



Well... 3 weeks is nothing. Yes I am pretty nervous, BUT we are all in the same boat and it is paired. Just want to make sure I'm up to date before I go in.

Dinner with my mum tonight put things in perspective, I apparently seem a lot happier and as mum's always do make you feel better about the position that you are in. Made me feel good about myself.

Tomorrow is our afternoon at the Imperial War Museum. I am looking forward to this a lot, always been interested in History and especially with World War II.

Right, bed methinks. 'til tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi James, I came across your blog whilst doing a google search of PGCE courses at South Bank; you never finished your blog entries!
    How did the course go for you? How do you rate South Bank as a place to study for your PGCE, Im wondering because I hope to start the course for January 2013 and would love to hear of any advice or anything you might have :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Locations of visitors to this page