Sunday 7 February 2010

Friday's MIA Posting or FSP

Well, following on from "I'm going to try and keep this writing up every day," comes the Friday Substitute Post or FSP for short. I'm sure it will make many appearances through the year, most probably on a Sunday evening like this one.

So, in summary;

Friday

Started out with a bit of Geography. We ended up building coastal/river models in trays of sand, using water etc. Messy but fun (until the clearing up). I didn't take a photo as I forgot before we demolished it, BUT I was assured by the tutor that she would email me a copy of the one she took. Fingers crossed. As for Geography...that's it!! I am now apparently competent to teach it! (At least I hope so!)

Afternoon, ahhh everyone's favourite PHSE. You guessed it... Sex education. Not much to say really. It was.. different to my day and I can see a lot of red tape and good reason for it, but it will all change in 2011 when its compulsory.

Anyway, it was a couple of pints in the Union on Friday, a good chat with Kim (Chelsea fan) and off home and out for dinner (hence no blog). The hardcore students were out on the RAZZ in Clapham North. Next time...!

Anyway, I'm off to commiserate Drogba 2 Arsenal 0. Dance tomorrow and Imperial War Museum on Friday....should be an interesting week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of visitors to this page