Tuesday 9 February 2010

Interactive Whiteboards and Classroom Management

So today was ICT and Professional Studies.

ICT was very much a review of an audit we were meant to have done. I had done it but had left it at home! All I needed to do was to brush up on Excel which I have done... I used this video to good effect, but probably need to learn it a bit more. It is a good example though of he things youtube is actually useful for! I tend to search on youtube for most things that I need to learn!



Anyway, the IWB is a fantastic tool but I know I have plenty of practice still to do!

Professional Studies was great. Our tutor is fantastic, she has been there, seen it and done it all! So many great tips, I will definitely be paying extra attention.

I would recommend watching this video for some good tips for classroom management.

A well earnt day off tomorrow as usual for a Wednesday. Thoughts wandered to maybe going for a swim in the morning, I'm not sure though. I suppose its student prices though?

Looking forward to Friday and the trip to the Imperial War Museum. Still wondering whether to take my video camera to get some footage as a reminder. Let's see, maybe I'll take it and see if it's appropriate.

For now, a relaxing evening calls for the first time in a while...maybe even a beer after taking the dog for a walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of visitors to this page